Sunday, October 30
Health is the thing???
Health is the thing. And no matter how many ways you can measure and quantify symptoms and disease, the only way to be healthy is to add to your health.
So what adds health into your life? I have boiled it down to 7 simple things.
1. Listening to your inner knowing - that gut feeling, instinctual response type knowing everyone has - listen to it
2. Rest - and not just sleeping, actually resting, which can be sleep.
3. Breathing Fresh Air - breathe in fresh air deep and fully every day
4. Food and Water - everyone is different, make sure whatever you choose to eat or drink is fresh and pure. No one diet is right for every one.
5. Sunlight - get healthy amounts of it
6. Activity - both physical and mental activity. The best form of activity is the one you will actually do. And it doesn't have to be the same thing every day.
7. Consciousness - being conscious or aware as you are doing all of the above and living your life
Related Articles :
2018 acne aerobics air conditioning Alzheimer Alzheimer's Disease Alzheimer's Diseases and Its Symptoms Alzheimer’s Info anemia Back Pain banana bed bug benzene blood blood pressure Blood Sugar blueberries breakfast Breast Cancer caffeine calories cancer carbohydrates carbs carrot Check your healths chicken children chlorine chocolate cholesterol cigarette clean cocktail coffee cooking cut diabetes diet diets disease Eating Right in Healthy Aging egg exercise fart fast food fat fatty fish fitness food foods foot good habits gout grains green tea h1n1 habit hand head headache Headaches Healthy Healthy Aging Healthy Aging Starting in your Home healthy diet Healthy Eater Healthy Eating plan Healthy Lifestyle heart heart attack Heart-Healthy Diet high blood pressure high blood pressure diet holiday How You Eat Indigestion infection Injury Law Atlanta Injury Law Evansville Indiana Injury Law Las Vegas Injury Law Michigan Injury Law Peoria IL insect juice Kid Development lift lose weight meal migraine mouth muscle nonsmoker nutrition nuts olive oil Parenting Advice Parenting Tips For Toddlers Personal Injury Law ph Physical activity pistachios Pregnancy pressure Preventing Alzheimer’s disease protein Quit smoking quit smoking tips rest salt seafood Signs Of Alzheimer's sleep sleeping smoke smoker smoking snacks snoring soda soya bean Stop Smoking in Healthy Aging Stress management sugar swimming Symptoms of Alzheimer's symptons tea teeth The Aging Body in Healthy Living Tips For Good Parenting Tips Living a Healthy Lifestyle tomato tonque toxins tv Type 1 Diabetes vitamin walk water weight Weight Loss What Can You Take For a Headache While Pregnant woman yeast yogurt