Best cure for diabetes is hidden in list of foods for diabetics to eat. It is true that natural cures for diabetes are effective as well as safer.
Diabetic Foods To Avoid
* It is strongly recommended that diabetics should stay away from foods like glucose, sweets, jam, syrups, molasses, pastries, ice-cream, condensed milk, chocolate, fried food, cream and soft drinks.
* There are many fats like ghee, butter and any hydrogenated oils.
* White sugar and white flour must be avoided.
* The consumption of junk foods, pastries and cookies, processed foods and canned foods must be avoided.
* The diabetics must stay away from smoking and fried food items.
* Smoking eats away the oxygen of body as a result comparatively lesser oxygen is left for the routine metabolic process of the body.
Foods to Be Limited
* The salt intake must be reduced to minimum. Enough amount of salt can be obtained from vegetables as well as fruit as they have natural salt content that is enough for the human body.
* Animal protein consumption like that of red meat must also be limited.
* The poultry and egg consumption must be reduced.
* The diabetics must not consume more than 2 cups of tea or coffee. The better substitutes of tea and coffee are water, green teas and other herbal teas. Water that has been soaked in pods of kidney beans is excellent for the patients of diabetics.
* Diabetics must not consume alcohol on an empty stomach. Excessive consumption of alcohol may cause low blood sugar or hypoglycemia.
* The diabetics can only consume honey, dates, white sugar and palm sugar in moderate amount. The consumption of eggs, pasta, nuts and unsweetened juices are also limited. The better substitutes are brown rice, white grain and soya products.
* Peanut oil, olive oil and sunflower oil are better than hydrogenated fats. Low fat skimmed milk, low fat cottage cheese should only be consumed in moderate amount.
List Of Foods For Diabetics To Eat
* The diabetics should drink 10 to 12 glasses of water in one day
* Nuts, fish, dairy products and whole grain are good for the patient of diabetics. Raw vegetables are good for the patients of diabetics. Cooked food increases the level of blood sugar. Unpeeled and raw foods are best for diabetics as cooking destructs most vitamins and enzymes of vegetables.
* The diabetics must consume 5 portions of fruits in one day. Better fruit choices are bananas, fig, pomegranate, blackberry, kiwi fruits, grapefruits and blackberry are good for diabetes patients. Likewise better vegetable choices are carrot, turnip, tomato, cucumber, radish and cabbage.
Friday, September 3
List of Foods For Diabetics to Eat - Cure For Diabetes
Related Articles :
2018 acne aerobics air conditioning Alzheimer Alzheimer's Disease Alzheimer's Diseases and Its Symptoms Alzheimer’s Info anemia Back Pain banana bed bug benzene blood blood pressure Blood Sugar blueberries breakfast Breast Cancer caffeine calories cancer carbohydrates carbs carrot Check your healths chicken children chlorine chocolate cholesterol cigarette clean cocktail coffee cooking cut diabetes diet diets disease Eating Right in Healthy Aging egg exercise fart fast food fat fatty fish fitness food foods foot good habits gout grains green tea h1n1 habit hand head headache Headaches Healthy Healthy Aging Healthy Aging Starting in your Home healthy diet Healthy Eater Healthy Eating plan Healthy Lifestyle heart heart attack Heart-Healthy Diet high blood pressure high blood pressure diet holiday How You Eat Indigestion infection Injury Law Atlanta Injury Law Evansville Indiana Injury Law Las Vegas Injury Law Michigan Injury Law Peoria IL insect juice Kid Development lift lose weight meal migraine mouth muscle nonsmoker nutrition nuts olive oil Parenting Advice Parenting Tips For Toddlers Personal Injury Law ph Physical activity pistachios Pregnancy pressure Preventing Alzheimer’s disease protein Quit smoking quit smoking tips rest salt seafood Signs Of Alzheimer's sleep sleeping smoke smoker smoking snacks snoring soda soya bean Stop Smoking in Healthy Aging Stress management sugar swimming Symptoms of Alzheimer's symptons tea teeth The Aging Body in Healthy Living Tips For Good Parenting Tips Living a Healthy Lifestyle tomato tonque toxins tv Type 1 Diabetes vitamin walk water weight Weight Loss What Can You Take For a Headache While Pregnant woman yeast yogurt